Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Commissioning Service and Reception

On Sunday, April 29th I was commissioned in both services at Judson Baptist Church in preparation for leaving for Montana.  I was able to speak briefly about saying "Yes" to God before you know what the question is.  Even though God doesn't give us all the details we can take confidence in knowing He is sovereign and that He holds our future.  So grateful for the comfort in knowing He is the same "yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8)."  We also had a sweet time of prayer.  Later that night I got to spend time with some of the church members and a couple other friends who stopped by for a reception.  God has truly blessed my life beyond words and put so many people in my life that have come alongside me and pointed me to Him...

It's now less than two weeks until leaving for Montana... God is good!