Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer 2012

This summer God has opened the door for me to intern at Kirkwood Baptist Church in Bozeman, Montana.  I am excited to have the opportunity to light a fire for the Lord in the hearts of those in Bozeman.  I will be helping with VBS, Backyard Bible Club, Sunday morning activities, mission teams that come to serve, and other recreation and children's ministry opportunities.  I leave Nashville May 20 and am getting all the last minute tasks here in Nashville taken care of.  Living out of a suitcase and having much of my stuff in storage definitely makes life interesting, but the Lord has blessed my life beyond words and I am excited to see Him at work!

"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23

Please pray God would continue to prepare the hearts of the people of Bozeman to hear and respond to His Word!

Here is a picture when I was on the site visit to Bozeman back in November: