Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Winding Down 2017

"I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength." Habakkuk 3:18

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess his name." -Hebrews 13:15

"I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High." -Psalm 9:1-2

Heading into the end of 2017, there are many reasons to rejoice. Through recovering from two surgeries I had at the end of 2016 and five months on leave at work from September 2016 to the start of February 2017, God has provided and I am feeling better than I have in years. More importantly though than physical health, I can say I love Christ more now than this time last year and that He is faithful and draws us closer to Himself through suffering. He is our Provider and Sustainer in every season. Those who have encouraged and walked alongside have been a blessing far beyond words as well.

It is also hard to believe it has been five and a half years living in Bozeman! I am so thankful for the Lord bringing me here and all He has done and for those He has put in my life. I have seen Him at work in the lives of the students at Heritage Christian School through teaching and serving as the Athletic Director. This year also brought an opportunity to travel to Nicaragua to serve with Petra International Ministries during the summer and I will be returning at the end of February 2018 with a team from school. I cannot wait to see the Nicaragua family again and also to see the students being challenged in their faith and getting to share Christ.

The Lord is also up to some other pretty amazing things here in Bozeman ministry-wise. More details to come as we head into 2018.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and know I always love hearing from you!

2017 Pics:


Birthday celebration with Bozeman sisters
Cat-Griz Brawl of the Wild... go Bobcats!
Cat-Griz Brawl of the Wild... go Bobcats!

Thankful!

Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park

On the way to Kalispell :)

Hike with my favorite PT post surgery :)

"M" hike!

"M" Trail

Soccer Senior Day

Soccer Senior Day

Volleyball Senior Night

State Tournament

Fall Banquet

Great Falls sisters

With Julie, such an awesome sister in Christ :)